top of page

Squannacook Hall


Be A Part of History

Built in 1887 as a firehouse, Squannacook Hall was home to Groton’s largest fire engine until the 1950s.  When the firehouse was moved across the street,  the Hall was used for Ham & Bean Suppers, recreational programs and the local West Groton Boy Scout Troop 1 that stored American Flags on the second floor.

Squannacook Hall was purchased from the Town of Groton and renovated into four apartments in 2021.  The charm of the building was retained by utilizing existing stairs and entryways.

The building has been brought up to current building codes and also features amenities such as heating and cooling units for each apartment, custom light and privacy window shades, all new bathrooms and washer/dryer hookups.

There is paved designated parking areas for each unit, along with visitor parking.

Squannacook Historical_edited.jpg

Contact Us

33 West Main Street, Groton, MA 01450

  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page